SA2DX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of SA2DX Team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, my name is alltibad.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alltibad
Level 1
Level 1
alltibad

Hello, my name is alltibad. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, my name is alltibad.   Hello, my name is alltibad. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:25 pm

Hello, you may know me as alltibad from youtube or other sites i've been on, now i'd like to join this forum, i don't know very much (i know how to recolor PVM and i know the PVMs in the system folder very well), but i would like to help you make SA2DX, and maybe learn to model for it in the process, i do have some previous knowledge from that modeling program on google, i can't remember its name, anyway, if you want proof of what i've done go here : http://sites.google.com/site/alltibadsadxmods/ (my site). I've got pictures there and everything i've done until now for download.

Last edited by alltibad on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Static the Hedgehog
SA2DX Helper
SA2DX Helper
Static the Hedgehog

Hello, my name is alltibad. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, my name is alltibad.   Hello, my name is alltibad. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:15 pm

Nice! Welcome to the project! I'm Static the Hedgehog, and we could always use some help. The team leader here is GohanTH. You can look him up in the members section.

Here's a link to what needs to be finished for the mod: Clicky

I was going to work on Sand Ocean but if you want to feel free to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.commsignpaint.com/ssadxm/

Hello, my name is alltibad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SA2DX Forum :: Welcome :: Welcome!-
Jump to: