SA2DX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum of SA2DX Team.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have no idea if this topic would be good here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alltibad
Level 1
Level 1
alltibad

I have no idea if this topic would be good here. Empty
PostSubject: I have no idea if this topic would be good here.   I have no idea if this topic would be good here. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:52 am

This topic's about an error i found while exploring some PVMs, it's title was BANKED-1, description of the error was like this : Run-Time error '9'
Subscript Out Of Range.

What should i do to fix this?
Back to top Go down
Static the Hedgehog
SA2DX Helper
SA2DX Helper
Static the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea if this topic would be good here.   I have no idea if this topic would be good here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:30 pm

Well, I actually have had this problem too. It means that the file you opened was either made with pvmcreate.exe (for higher quality) or is corrupted. Because of this, you will have to open the original files. A way to obtain it is (say you want to open SONIC.pvm) renaming SONIC.bak to SONIC.pvm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.commsignpaint.com/ssadxm/
alltibad
Level 1
Level 1
alltibad

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea if this topic would be good here.   I have no idea if this topic would be good here. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 pm

I'll try with pvmcreate, thanks
Back to top Go down
Static the Hedgehog
SA2DX Helper
SA2DX Helper
Static the Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea if this topic would be good here.   I have no idea if this topic would be good here. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:18 pm

hey, wait. How do you use PVMcreate anyways? I have been struggling with it forever. I know you unpack the files, which is fine. I then use PVRviewer to put in my own textures, but when I creat a PVM I go to put the plf file name in and it shuts down and pops out and empty PVM file.
Back to top Go down
http://www.commsignpaint.com/ssadxm/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have no idea if this topic would be good here.   I have no idea if this topic would be good here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have no idea if this topic would be good here.
Page 1 of 1